Modern Alpha Plastics, Inc. is a full-service supplier with the capabilities (manpower and machines) to take product ideas from drawings (sketches, blueprints, etc.) to mold fabrication (prototyping, if necessary), material selection, precision molding, assembly/packaging and just-in-time shipping.
This is accomplished, for the most part by the following:
• R & D - 2 full-time engineers- Product Design and Material Selection
• Tooling for mold making and mold surfacing
• Precision Molding - Over 20 injection molding machines ranging from 50 tons to 1500 tons clamping capacity.
• Part sizes range- 5 grams to 10 pounds
• Quality System- ISO/QS9000 Compatible
• Technology for molding a wide variety of thermoplastic resins
• Diverse Production Mixes
• Short and Long Runs
• Training and continuous Improvement Team – Process Engineer